The Brown's Busyness

The Brown's Busyness

Friday, July 19, 2013

Castle Rock

My kiddos have been begging to hike back up the Castle Rock trail.  What better time to venture back up the trail than when we have company AND our time in Colorado is coming to a close.

These kids flew up the trail.  We were from the parking lot to the top of trail at the bottom of the rock in 11 minutes or less.  I had to look up the length of the trail and Castle Rocks website says it is 1.4 miles.  No wonder Deb and I were a little winded .... the kiddos were not though.
We will miss this view!

Sweet Roo....and the wind was crazy!

After racing up the trailing, climbing ensued immediately.

My Climber!

This girl is not a climber...she has a healthy dose of fear, which my two lack.

I did it!

La...Oh you melt your mommy's heart!

Good Luck keeping up with this kid....he is in his element when in exploration mode.



Love these two!!

Yea!!  We did it!

Unsure......

Boo where are you? Up here mom? Where? Oh on top of Castle Rock!

And now their turn to go to the T.O.P

On her way up...almost to the top!

Proof they made it safely to the top!!

Mommy and Boo courtesy of La

La and Mommy courtesy of Boo

Proof we all made it...thanks random guy for taking our windy picture...

Wind pelting little rocks at them as I am trying to get a picture :-)

Try again....

And again....

Love this kid......

Always a new location...
Kid...seriously.... You have no Fear...I Love it and it scares me too!



After all the climbing, they are all still full speed ahead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment