| Welcome to 2 Sam! |
Summer is in full force so spending time in our swimming suits, dinner outside, time in the sun, biking and hiking is on our agenda.
| Dinner Outside |
| Dinner Outside |
![]() |
| Mom, I've got this! |
![]() |
| Loving the Perfect Weather..and being outdoors |
![]() |
| Oh I love this face!!! |
![]() |
| Oh I love this face, too! |
![]() |
| These kids love the outdoors and adventure...trying to catch a fish! |
| For LaLa...she wanted a picture of this duck! |
![]() |
| A very concerned brother... |
![]() |
| Not happy after breaking her fall from her bike by running her hand along the railing. |
![]() |
| The splintered hand :(! |
| The pollen on Evergreen Lake, which also explains my itchy eyes and sneezing. |
Hello Summer!











No comments:
Post a Comment